RF Wideband Amplifier Subsystem KB0727S52A - 700MHz to 2700MHz 150Watts
The RF wideband amplifier system KB0727S52A from KeyLink Microwave is a rack-mountable unit incorporating a universal voltage power supply and a built-in forced air-cooling amplifier system. This wideband amplifier subsystem operates from 700 MHz to 2700 MHz. It can handle an input power of up to 150 W and has a 50 ohm input/output impedance. This wide band amplifier is suitable for multi-octave bandwidth high power CW, modulated, and pulse applications. The rf wideband amplifier is constructed within a single 4RU drawer including the forced air-cooling. Due to robust engineering and employment of advanced broadband RF matching networks, combining techniques and qualified components, the amplifier achieves consistent performance with field proven reliability.
Features about Wideband Amplifier Subsystem：
(1) Excellent Performance - The RF wideband power amplifier subsystem provides Instantaneous ultra-broadband, excellent power density, high efficiency, wide dynamic range and low distortions, etc.
(2) Wide Application - Suitable for CW, AM, and FM modulation type
(3) Advanced Design - Compact and robust design, standard front panel manual gain adjust
(4) Unconditional stability and ruggedness
More specifications about this wideband rf power amplifier subsystem are as follows.
1. ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS - 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz 150W RF Wideband Power Amplifiers Subsystem
|RF Output Power CW
|Input Power for Rated Psat
|Input Return Loss
|Operating Voltage (1-phase)
|Power Comsumption@POUT=150W CW
2. MECHANICAL SPECIFICATIONS - 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz 150Watts RF Wideband Amplifiers Subsystem
|Dimensions (W x H x D) – Bench Top / Rack Mount
|483 x 177 x 444 mm [19x6.97x17.48 inch] 4U)
|RF Connectors Input /Output
|In: Type-N, Female; Output: Type-N, Female
|Built-in internal forced air-cooling system
3. OUTLINE DRAWING (All dimensions in mm) - 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz 150W Wideband Amplifier Subsystem
4. TYPICAL PERFORMANCE PLOTS (For reference only) - 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz 150W RF Wideband Power Amplifier Subsystem
In summarize, KeyLink's wideband amplifier system KB0727S52A is operating between 700 - 2700MHz with output power 150W. Keylink provides ultra-broadband power amplifier systems in rack-mounted configuration with output power capacity from 50-Watt to 2000-Watt for applications including EMC testing, communications, and TWT replacement. More details about this wideband power amplifier system please visit KB0727S52A product page. If you want to know more information about this 700 - 2700MHz 150Watts wide band power amplifier subsystem please contact us email via email@example.com
RF power amplifiers play a crucial role in RF communication systems. Similar to other amplifiers, RF power amplifiers amplify small microwave signals to achieve high-power outpu...
In the dynamic realm of the electronics industry, thermal management is increasingly critical. This emphasis is particularly evident in RF power amplifiers, where the conversion...
In simple terms, a solid-state power amplifier is a module that integrates and packages circuits with amplification functions to amplify signals.